Sunday 28 December 2014

Shopping cart #2 (and x-mas gifts)

Hello cutie!

How was your Christmas? Santa was good to you? Well, I got a fantastic gift this year. Not from Santa, but from my parents. I love them!

I've always wanted a Pandora bracelet and this Christmas I finally got one.
 

I also got two charms: one cup of tea and one book, two of my favorite things in the world.

    

It's all in silver and, oh, so pretty!

It also came with a awesome jewelry box:


This was great and I'm so grateful, but my Pandora collection was only about to start.
Sales' season has started and I got this little sister for my new beautiful bracelet:


A champagne leather bracelet.


Adorable!

I also got this mini shopper from VAGG (I couldn't found the website, sorry):


Inside:



This was a great deal. The price was about 17€ and the quality is super fine. I really needed a purse. Altough I wanted a bigger shopper, this mini shopper is going to be useful too.

xoxo,

8 comments :

  1. Love the bag! So cute.

    Megan
    http://www.MegLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelets and your bag, they're beautiful! As a matter of fact, I'd love to get a Pandora bracelet myself! X

    http://thedashingdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so sweet and classy :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. That's such a great purse!

    xoxo

    Reyna

    fashionexponent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mala é muito gira, assim como essas Pandora!

    ReplyDelete