Friday 16 December 2016

Bonobos Gift Guide + Discount code!

Hello darling!

How have you been? Today's post is a little bit different than usual. Christmas is coming and I've prepared a gift guide with Bonobos for the men in your life, whether he is your boyfriend, husband, father, brother, you name it! 




My inspiration for this gift guide was my boyfriend. I usually give him fashion advices, like how to chose the better fit and mixing colors and I've created a Pinterest board to help him while shopping. 
While I was looking at Bonobos website, there was one detail that catched my attention: you can choose the fit that better suits. The trousers are available in up to 4 fits: Tailored, Slim, Athletic and Straight. The shirts are available in a vast range of colors and prints and in up to 3 fits: Tailored, Slim and Standard. You can also choose the colar style, if you want to remove the pocket and the size of neck and sleeve. There is nearly impossible to not get the right fit!


Before starting with the gift guide, check these two pictures from Bonobos catalog that you can also use as inspiration.


I love how the blazer looks great with the casual pants and white sneakers!



You can never go wrong with a navy suit and a printed shirt.

I bet you are interested enough by now, so let's start with the gift guide! My first combo is very festive, which is perfect for the Christmas Evening, when all the family gets together. Yes, it is Christmas Eve, but the ugly Christmas sweater is not necessary, so I've chosen a beautiful cozy sweater and matching navy chinos. The brown boots make the whole outfit look a bit classier. Click on the image to go to my Polyvore set and get the items link.

http://www.polyvore.com/bonobos/set?id=213235468


The second outfit is perfect for a long walk at afternoon. I love the burgundy/navy combo, it is one of my favorites color combos. The parka is great to stay warm but stylish at the same time. Lastly, the boots look really comfortable and perfect for a long walk. Click on the image to go to my Polyvore set and get the items link.


http://www.polyvore.com/bonobos/set?id=213234981

The third proposal features a nice outfit to wear at work. I've kept the whole outfit classic with the Oxford shoes, blue striped shirt and beige pants, but gave it a pop of color with the lightweight wool burgundy scarf. The jacket is quilted for extra warmth. Click on the image to go to my Polyvore set and get the items link.

http://www.polyvore.com/bonobos/set?id=213196265


The last outfit is very casual. I've paired a dark jeans, with a bit of wash, with a red flannel shirt and a lambswool half-zip. This is how my boyfriend dresses most of the time, with brown boots or sneakers. The secret is to get the right jeans fit, but with Bonobos it is not a problem at all! Click on the image to go to my Polyvore set and get the items link.

http://www.polyvore.com/bonobos/set?id=213195474


I also have a discount code that you can use at Bonobos website checkout. You can use HOWYOUHOLIDAY to get $50 off when the purchase total is above $175; $75 off when it is above $250+ and $100 off when it exceeds $325

I hope you liked this guide! I had a great time writing it and choosing the outfits.

Let me know what you think in the comments section! 

xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment